Happy New Year!
The end of the year tends to fly by with all the festivities so today, I had a moment to reflect back on all the positives and make resolutions for the new year. I kept thinking that 2017 wasn’t a good one but after writing down all the positives that happened (like Rydon’s birth, obvs), I realized it wasn’t so bad after all. We had some major challenges that we’ll continue to face but big changes are in place – fingers crossed things work out! 😉 I’m so thankful for my family for being there for us every step of the way. ❤
And with that, I wanted a place to write all my goals for the year so here’s 18 things to do in 2018:
1. Daily yoga. (My mental health is a major focus this year.)
2. Nightly meditations.
3. Go on daily walks.
4. Drink more water.
5. Continue the Korean skincare routine. (Started this in early December and loving it!)
6. Read 8 books.
7. Cook more. (I lost my love for cooking until I tried out different meal delivery services. I’m enjoying it now and Bruce loves it when I cook Japanese food.)
8. Document more of Bruce and Rydon’s milestones.
9. Be silly with the kids.
10. Unplug when I’m not working.
11. Be accepting of love/affection.
12. Speak with kindness.
13. Hang with/stay in touch with best friends.
14. Keep 5 plants alive. (I was doing so well and then I killed my favorite fern. I got two new ones for the new year.)
15. Hit our financial goals.
16. Tackle our home improvement list.
17. Get rid of every moving box. (Yes, still! Haha)
18. Gingerbread House Making Party 2018! (Two years of break was too long. I’ve missed this tradition and this year, I’ll be making a trophy for the winner!)
Here’s to a year full of smiles! 🙂